Friday, December 28, 2012

Freebie Friday!

The following Kindle books were all free on Amazon at the time of the post!

The prices change quickly and without notice so double check that they are still free before you click the purchase button!

If you see a book that interests you, and how could you not, click on the title beneath the picture to go to it's Amazon page!

Happy shopping!


 

If We Dare to Dream  Mistletoe Mischief    Love, Lies, & High Heels 




The Rancher Takes A Bride  Fresh Temptation   Chasing Nikki




Cross My Heart              Bound To You          Broken Build




Wander Dust                    Chosen             Catch Me If You Can




On Raven's Wings   Cassidy Jones ~ Vulcan's Gift   Creating Fate




    Stealing Fate                 If Only               My Familiar Stranger




     Guardians Bk1            Lonely Souls     Daisy Madigan's Paradise




   Devil In Disguise          Double Crossed       Soul Mates Kiss




Jungle Fever             Desert Thirst           Bargain In Bronze




          Steven               A Wedding Story       Simply Amazing




         Glimmer                     Amethyst                      Kindred




            Captured              The Scarlet Dagger       Eternal Vows




The Gatekeeper     Bound To Remember  A Demon Made Me Do It




      Lucky Love           Untamable Rogue    The Sweetest Revenge




Vampire University   Her Billionaire, Her Wolf       Swag 




  Blood Of The Son         In Too Deep


Happy Reading!

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I've read Chasing Nikki and Amethyst so far on this list. Their not bad. I actually really thought Amethyst was good. It's a YA fantasy and I even bought the second book so I could see where the story was going. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, a bunch of these are still free. I especially want to thank you for letting me know about the 2 books in the Unspun series, I've been wanting to read those for a while now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete