Monday, May 14, 2012

The Alpha Arcade Recap!



Thank you to those of you who stopped by and took part in the Challenges! I hope that you had fun and that it wasn't too difficult!

Here are the answers:

Day 1: cbajo cbalk    Answer: Jacob Black


He is from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

Day 1: andia lawceal   Answer: Adain Wallace


He is from A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson.  It is the Wild about You series.

Day 2: deilca  eahvurxe  Answer: Alcide Herveaux

He is from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris.

Day 2: Jcea rlfweo  Answer: Jace Fowler

He is from Marked by Jennifer Snyder, it's the 1st book in the Marked Duology series. 

Day 3: daam  muathapn   Answer: Adam Hauptman

He is from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.

Day 3: anef uplei  Answer: Fane Lupei

He is from the Grey Wolves  series by Quinn Loftis.

Day4: leiyr sjenno  Answer: Riley Jenson

She is from the Riley Jenson Guardian series by Keri Arthur.

Day 4: ylatnco ndveasr  Answer: Clayton Danvers

He is from Bitten, Stolen, Broken, Hidden, & Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong. He if from the Women of the Otherworld series.  
I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

Day5: aosmn nrncooo  Answer: Mason O Connor

He is from The Mystic Wolves series by Belinda Boring

Day5: oncrno lmcdeao   Answer: Connor Macleod

He is from Changeling Moon, part of the Changeling series by Dani Harper.

Day6: emlilr nhecca  Answer: Chance Miller

He is from Loramendi's Story by Angela Carlie. It is the Lords of Shifters series.

Day6:  haramg ewnstir   Answer: Graham Winters

He is from the Others series by Christine Warren, his book is Big Bad Wolf .

Day7: esar ueinpl   Answer: Ares Lupine

He is from the Artemis Lupine series byCatherine Banks, Song of the Moon is the first book.

Day7: rcaeslh nockcir  Answer: Charles Cornick

He is from the Alpha and Omega series by Patricia Briggs. He is also mentioned in the Mercy Thompson series. 
Day7: sjmea uvleea lryei  Answer: James LeVeau Riley

He is from the Legacy series by N.J. Walters. Alexandria's Legacy is the first book, but Legacy Found (book 3) is more about him.

Day7: rgdoas ubrleeec  Answer: Dragos Cuelebre 

He is from Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison. It is the first book in the Elder Races series.

Day7: lgebira eneke   Answer: Gabriel Keene

He is from the Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill.

Blog Post question:  Tell me the pictured books who's Alpha I didn't unscramble!

The answer is: The Shapeshifter's Secret,  MoonlightDark Heart ForeverBlood on the Moon,  Alpha Instinct,  Unleashed, and No Remorse.

I would really like to know what those of you who took part in the Challenges thought. Was it too hard, too tedius, fun, challenging, too easy, etc...  And if you didn't take part, I'd like to know what scared you away!

Please let me know so that I can improve the next challenge! 

8 comments:

  1. Hello,it was challenging but not too hard. The names I didn't know I scribbled around a bit then went searching on goodreads and amazon. You had a couple of books and series there that I'd not seen before and fancy reading and A few I'd not got round to buying and reading yet, but I'd read good reviews on them.
    Not interested in Twilight and YA books though.
    I had fun doing it,it didn't take too long and I'd like to see this sort of contest again, made a nice change.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I tried to do a mixture of books. I read some YA and some adult. Everyone has their own preferences and I wanted to offer something for everyone.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this challenge but like i told you for me it was quite difficult. I don't know a lot of these books and at first i thought that the character were from the books pictured so it didn't help that several weren't. I would have like some hint like knowing a lit of possibilities or something like that but even if it was difficult for me ( but i admit i should have recognize the one from the series i follow) i had a great time

    thanks you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For being difficult, you did a great job of answering them! Thank you for giving me feed back! Yes I did sneak a few in that weren't on the list, but they were popular books/series that I thought most would know!

      Delete
  3. I really liked this challenge, but because i don't really read a lot of werewolf books this was really hard for me to do. I believe i only answer 2 questions because it was really hard. It could also be the fact that i am not a great unscrambler. I always was bad at Scrabble and other word games like that. :)
    -JennyC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll do a mix and match next time! Thanks for taking the time to leave some feed back! :D

      Delete
  4. I was very confident in my answers for Jacob Black and Adam Hauptman, the others I had to rearrange the words multiple times and guess their names. But I've heard most of them, so it isn't really too hard. Overall, this is a fun and exciting game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get the answers to many of them, but I had a lot of fun trying to figure them out! :-)

    ReplyDelete