Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Review for Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout




My rating: 3 of 5 stars




Daimon brought me over. I have not read Half-Blood yet. After reading Daimon there is no question that I will be reading it soon. I need to read it and find out what happens next.


This prequel was super short. It was only 62 pages long.


In this book we meet Alex. We watch her struggle to act normal. She is the daughter of a human and a demigod(half-blood). There are creatures that prowl through the world looking for full bloods to drain. These creatures are daimons. Alex was training to defeat them when her mother took her away from the Covenant without an explanation.


Things happen that change her life drastically and she finds herself on the run.


I won't say more and spoil the adventure! I will say that this small story packs a punch. There is a lot of action in between the pages.


I recommend Daimon to anyone who hasn't read Half-Blood yet or who wants a fast exciting read.


This takes care of my green book for my Colorful challenge!



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I just won Half-Blood in a giveaway. I'm excited to read it - I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Half-Blood on my wish list and I'm putting off reading Daimon until I have a copy in hand. I have a feeling I'm not going to wait once I've read Daimon. Thanks for this lovely review:)

    Sarah Bibi Setar

    ReplyDelete