Monday, March 5, 2012

In My Mailbox #7




This meme was created by the Story Siren.

These are the books that I received this week:

                         I won:

Born Wicked  by Jessica Spotswood from Bibliophilia, Please 

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)

                                and

 Moonbeams (e-book) from Lakisha Spletzer. 

Moonbeams (Beams and Light, #1)


I purchased the following:

Charmfall by Chloe Neill

Touch by Jus Accardo

The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams

Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Fate and Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 
Blood on the Moon by Jennifer Knight
 
Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis
 
Shattered Dreams by

Matched by Ally Condie 

Charmfall (Dark Elite #3) Touch (Denazen, #1) The Shadow Reader (McKenzie Lewis #1) Dark Heart Forever (Dark Heart, #1)

The Iron Witch (Paperback) Once a Witch (Witch, #1) Fate (Tattoo, #2) Tattoo (Paperback)

Blood on the Moon Animal Magnetism (Animal, #1) Shattered Dreams (Midnight Dragonfly, #1) Matched (Matched, #1)


Thank you to Lakisha Spletzer and Bibliophilia, Please . 

If you have the time stop by their blogs. 


That's what I got this week. What was in your mailbox?




I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read born wicked and the shadow reader was just awesome! I hope you'll like it as much I did.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a haul! I forgot about the iron witch, I need to read that one. Is Charmfall part of a series?
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charmfall is the third book in the Dark Elite series. Firespell is book one and Hexbound is book two.

      Delete
  3. Wow great books. I love going around to different blogs because then I get to find new books to read. Have to go and put some of these on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Born Wicked looks beautiful! I await your review.

    ReplyDelete