Thursday, February 16, 2012

My review of Getting Lucky by Susan Andersen

Getting Lucky (Marine #2)Getting Lucky by Susan Andersen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was the second book in the Marine series. The main characters are perfect for each other!


Zach is tough and hardheaded, stubborn and suspicious of everyone. He is especially suspicious when his baby sister is involved because she is sweet and trusting and has gotten taken advantage of before.


Lily is sweet, kind, and determined. She tries to be nice and overlook Zach's neanderthal behavior but a women can only take so much.


The tension and attraction between these two was through the roof. I really enjoyed the interaction between the characters. It was easy to relate to them.


The twists and turns of the plot will keep you on your toes. I was thoroughly entertained.


Although it is not necessary to read Head over Heels(the first book in this series) before reading Getting Lucky, I would because it was also a good read.


I recommend this book to anyone who likes romance.



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment