Thursday, February 16, 2012

My review of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Catching Jordan

I am very glad that I didn't let my dislike of football stop me from reading Catching Jordan. It was a sweet romantic read and much, much more!



Jordan is the Quarterback of her high school football team. She is focused on getting a scholarship to play college football. She doesn't notice boys the same way that other girls do.


Everything changes when Ty Green comes to her school. Jordan falls in love for the first time but doesn't know how to be anything other than one of the guys. She tries to figure out how to be more of a girl but doesn't have much help. She fumbles her way through and comes out of the situation understanding herself better.


The book about so much more than her love life. Jordan has to deal with peer pressure, slander, and other not so pleasant things. Jordan's father doesn't like her playing football and because of that, their relationship isn't the greatest.


This book is told from Jordan's point of view. I really enjoyed the characters. It was fun to see them interact with each other.


Catching Jordan will take you on a tour of your emotions. Be prepared to laugh, cry, yell, and have an awesome time. It was a wonderful book and I can't praise Miranda Kenneally enough for writing it.


I would recommend this book to everyone looking for a terrific story.



I won my copy from Addicted 2 Novels blog. This is my honest opinion.




 

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment