Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day!!!

It is President's day. The kids are home from school and driving me CRAZY!

I'll blame that insanity for the purchases that I just made.

I have spent the presidents well and purchased a whole bunch of books.

I really am crazy to add more books to my to be read shelves.

I don't think that I'll ever get caught up because I'm constantly adding new books.

There are just too many good books to choose from! I just love to read so much!

Here are some of the books that I purchased:

Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns

Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh

Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire

Dark Awakening (Dark Dynasties-Book 1) by Kendra Leigh Castle

Curse of the Gargoyle by Tara Nina

Kiss at Your Own Risk by Stephanie Rowe

Crave by Melinda Metz

Crime Tells: Lyric's Cop  by Jory Strong

Don't Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough


Have you read these already? Are they any good?


Are any of these on your wishlist or sitting on your tbr shelf ?


That's how I "spent" my President's today.


How did you spend your President's day? 



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have heard of the Nilini Singh???? I look forward to hearing about them.
    Jen
    PS I like your little play on words. LOL

    ReplyDelete